Save time by signing or sending documents for eSignature without ever leaving Microsoft Word. After editing a document, you can use the DocuSign app to securely sign a document yourself, or send the document to someone else to complete and sign. Use DocuSign’s simple drag and drop functionality to specify tags where recipients need to sign or provide information, or add your own signature. You can choose to save a completed copy of the signed documents to OneDrive or OneDrive for Business so you can store your documents in one central location for easy access.
Manage your documents with confidence knowing that DocuSign meets eSignature legal standards and your documents are kept secure with the industry leader in Digital Transaction Management.
From the app, you can either log in with existing DocuSign credentials, or get started with a free trial of DocuSign using your Office 365 or Microsoft credentials.
The app is free to download and includes a free trial. After your first 10 signature requests, you can contact a sales representative to discuss the best options for you and your business at 1.877.720.2040.
• Sign or get signatures on any document created or edited in Microsoft Word
• Automatically save signed documents to a dedicated folder in OneDrive for Business
• Create a new DocuSign account with your Office 365 credentials or Microsoft credentials, enabling single sign on for you and your users
• DocuSign for Microsoft Word is supported for the Microsoft Word 2013/2016 (Windows) desktop application, Word for iPad, and Word Online with IE10 or later
• DocuSign for Microsoft Word relies on DocuSign, which is subscription-based service. The app is designed to work with DocuSign Individual, Personal, Professional, Business, or Enterprise subscription plans. New users can sign up for a DocuSign free trial from within the DocuSign for Word app.