The OneNote Staff Notebook app lets an education leader set up an ideal OneNote environment for their staff in minutes. With a Staff Notebook, you and your team can save time, become more organized, and collaborate more effectively. Because OneNote is free and on every platform and every device, you can access your staff notebook from anywhere. Staff leaders might include a principal, superintendent, head of school, administrator, faculty head, department head, or a professional learning community (PLC) leader. Choose to create as many staff notebooks that make sense for the organization you're in.
A Staff Notebook includes the following:
• Collaboration space - an area where the whole staff can share and collaborate in real-time. Some scenarios for the Collaboration Space include Staff meeting notes, Initiatives, Cross-grade Lesson Plan Development or a "Tide Chart" for Student Highs and Lows.
• Content Library - a read-only area where staff leaders can share information with staff members, who can view or grab a copy of. Example scenarios might include Policies and procedures or dates and deadlines
• Personal workspace - a private notebook shared between the staff leader and each individual staff member. Staff leaders can access every staff member notebook, while staff members can see only their own. Scenarios might include Professional development (PD), Classroom observations, Lesson Plans and feedback, Evaluation, or Parent Communication.
Join staff leaders around the world who:
• Keep everyone on the same page with staff meeting notes, including Outlook integration
• Reduce the amount of time and effort spent tracking important things in email
• Collaborate on school-wide or department-wide projects
• Become more efficient by keeping important school policies and emails in one place
• Improve focus on professional development (PD) using by using technology tools designed for education
• Do modern classroom observations
• Set out new pedagogical directions
Visit http://www.OneNote.com to learn more about OneNote, including how to install it on all your devices.
Visit http://www.onenoteforteachers.com to experience interactive guides on how to use OneNote in education.
For an interactive tour of the Staff Notebook, go to: http://aka.ms/OneNoteEDUStaffGuide
To learn how to install this app at your school as the IT Administrator, visit http://aka.ms/OneNoteEduStaffInstall
To read through the frequently asked questions, go to: http://aka.ms/OneNoteEduStaffFAQ
Please send us your feedback at OneNoteEDU@microsoft.com