OnePlaceMail allows you to save emails and attachments from Microsoft Outlook to SharePoint. Email properties are automatically captured and promoted to SharePoint Columns.
Note: You require an Office 365 SharePoint Online and Exchange Online account to use this Add-in.
OnePlaceMail for SharePoint Online is currently in Preview and remains completely free to use during this period. Subscription plans will become available when we reach General Availability/First Release and some capabilities will become paid/licensed features.
The application includes a 'Feedback' link to provide suggestions on how we can improve OnePlaceMail. You can also vote for what you would like to see. We look forward to hearing from you and bringing many more exciting enhancements based on your feedback.
- Remain productive: Save from your iPhone / iPad using Outlook for iOS, MAC, OWA (Web Browser) or Windows
- SharePoint and Office 365 Adoption: Make saving content into SharePoint fast and simple
- Capture critical email records: Make records management successful with greater ease of use for end users
- Securely share project information: Save emails and attachments in one place, for better project management and team collaboration
- Remain productive during 'dead' time: A seamless and consistent integration from Outlook to SharePoint across devices makes working with SharePoint familiar and easy
- Outlook for iOS support (iPhone / iPad), MAC, OWA and Windows
- Support for saving to libraries within SharePoint sites & Office 365 Groups
- Save from Microsoft Outlook on different devices: Phones, Windows Outlook, Mac Outlook, Web browser - OWA (Outlook Web App)
- Background saving of emails and attachments: No waiting around when saving large emails and attachments from Outlook to SharePoint
- Save emails to SharePoint Online in the background and continue working in Outlook
- Save email attachments and capture metadata
- Capture email properties (e.g. To, CC, From, Subject, etc.) and promote to SharePoint columns
- Rename attachment when saving
- Select a content type for a SharePoint location
- Duplicate email / document checking when saving to SharePoint
- For saved emails the Outlook category is set as 'Transferred to SharePoint'
- Intuitively Pin locations and use Recent location for fast saving of content
- Easily search for SharePoint and Office 365 Groups, libraries, folders and document sets
- Perform follow on actions after saving content to SharePoint
This application was developed by OnePlace Solutions. Customers in over 35 countries are achieving successful SharePoint deployments, realizing greater adoption and a return on their SharePoint investment using OnePlaceMail in:
- Electronic Document and Records Management (EDRMS) solutions
- Project Management and team collaboration
- Legal teams who would like to stay in Outlook across devices and remain productive with legal matter management
- Email Management in SharePoint using a familiar Microsoft Outlook experience