"OneNote is so much more than a piece of software, it is a framework for teaching and learning." --Rob Baker, Director of Technology, Cincinnati Country Day School
OneNote Class Notebook Creator lets teachers set up an ideal OneNote environment for their classes in minutes. With this SharePoint app for Office 365, teachers will quickly set up a personal workspace for every student, a content library for handouts, and a collaboration space for lessons and creative activities, all within one powerful OneNote notebook. OneNote class notebooks free the teacher to focus on learning, not software or a device. Student work and teacher feedback are exchanged automatically in one place virtually anytime, anywhere:
• To learn how to install this app for the teachers at your school as the IT Administrator, visit http://aka.ms/OneNoteEduInstall
• To learn how to create a class notebook as the teacher, go to http://aka.ms/OneNoteEduGetStarted
• For an interactive tour of the OneNote Class Notebook Creator, go to: http://aka.ms/OneNoteEDUGuide
• To read through the frequently asked questions, go to: http://aka.ms/OneNoteEduFAQ
• Please send us your feedback at OneNoteEDU@microsoft.com
With OneNote powering your class learning experiences, join teachers around the world who:
• Empower students to take naturally visual notes with ease - place images, text, printouts, tables, ink, screenshots, and files anywhere in OneNote’s "anything, anywhere" freeform canvas
• Keep tabs on student performance - see exactly which students soar and struggle by observing their full learning process, from note-taking, to problem solving, to submission
• Revolutionize homework feedback with real-time coaching while students work
• Encourage collaborative creativity between students with fast synchronization on pages
• Eliminate paper by replacing printouts on paper with printouts to OneNote
• Organize every lesson, handout, and assignment in flexible shared notebook structure
• Combine OneNote with the creative power of digital ink to deliver the most natural digital educational experiences possible
Visit http://www.OneNote.com to learn more about OneNote, including how to install it on all your devices.
Visit http://www.onenoteforteachers.com to experience teaching-focused interactive guide on how to use OneNote.
--- BETA UPGRADE NOTES ---
OneNote Class Notebook Creator is the update to the earlier BETA version named OneNote Setup Tool for Teachers BETA. Schools who previously installed OneNote Setup Tool for Teachers BETA should install and use this app to set up all future notebooks. Note the BETA tool will be needed to add students to notebooks created by the BETA tool.