See who opens your emails and clicks on your links, with email tracking analytics for Outlook. Sell smarter, right from your Inbox:
Yesware takes the guesswork out of email by instantly showing you when and how often your emails are opened.
- Know what happens after you click send with automatic email tracking right in Outlook.
- Get notified when someone opens your email or clicks on your email links.
- See where, when, and on what device your email was opened.
- See the status of each tracked message in Yesware’s reports.
- Create a shared library of customizable templates to automate your sales outreach.
- Know which templates generate the best open and reply rates.
- A/B test and share winning messaging across your team.
- Automatically log outbound messaging and all engagement with your email messages to Salesforce.com.
- Log email opens and replies to Salesforce.com activities.
- Coming Soon: Sync calendar events to Salesforce to track meeting activity across your team.
*NOTE: Salesforce Sync features require the Yesware Enterprise plan
Salespeople who want to close more deals faster and for avid email users who want to be more productive. Get real-time feedback on every message, automate your personalized email outreach, and avoid unnecessary data entry.
Yesware works with Outlook on the Web and in Outlook Desktop 2013 and 2016. For Outlook on the Web, this add-in requires the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. A Yesware subscription is required - new users get a free trial. Existing Yesware Office 365 users can use this add-in as part of their subscription.
Visit http://www.yesware.com/outlook for more information.