On the road, at the courthouse, in the office … your workday knows no boundaries. Easily access your drafting tools from within Word Online with integration between Office 365® and Lexis® for Microsoft Office®—the only legal drafting solution you can use on a PC or Mac® computer and a wide range of mobile devices. With these tools, you can significantly reduce the manual labor inherent in preparing legal documents.
Just open a Word document online from practically any device. Then activate your Lexis for Microsoft Office add-in. Now you’re ready to use research, drafting and review tools, such as:
• Search & Display: conduct research without leaving your document
• Get Cited Docs: validate cited sources by accessing Shepard’s® Citations Service from within the context of your document
• Set and Check Cite Format: efficiently match the format requirements you specify
• Check Quotes: quickly validate against source documents
• Prepare Table of Authorities: organize your authorities with fast, flexible options
• Link to Cites: permanently link Lexis Advance® content to your documents
A Lexis for Microsoft Office with Lexis Advance subscription is required.
Winner of the 2016 SIIA CODiE Award in the "Best Solution for Integrating Content into Workflow" category. This award recognizes Lexis for Microsoft Office as an innovative solution delivering a seamless user experience and significant productivity benefits.