Choose a background and characters, add speech bubbles, and you're done! Or, use Pixton in advanced mode and control every element of your comic.
USE PIXTON TO:
- Write a book report or other school project in the style of a graphic novel
- Explain a concept or idea in a concise format
- Tell a story with words and pictures
- Depict nuanced emotions with customizable characters
- Make a joke as a comic strip or cartoon
- Storyboard a movie script
- Fully posable, expressive characters
- Searchable prop library with 2,000+ objects
- Preset backgrounds grouped by theme
- Stylable text, captions, and speech bubbles
- Flexible layouts with variable panel width and height
WHO USES PIXTON:
- Students and teachers for school projects
- Communications professionals for visual projects
- Teens and young adults seeking a new way to express themselves
- Aspiring web comic authors
This free app is a companion to your Pixton account on the web, so you can get creative on your tablet. If you don't already have a Pixton account, sign up now.
HOW THE APP WORKS:
- Log into Pixton in your browser
- Tap to edit a comic or character, launching this app
- Tap 'Done' when finished editing, returning to your browser to publish, share, print, or download your comic
Go to help.pixton.com – we're always happy to help.