Experience this magical educational app that has been used by more than 1,000,000 students around the world within one year.
Nearpod is a must-have application for teachers and schools that have access to PCs or tablets for their classes.
The Nearpod platform enables teachers to use their tablets to manage content on students' devices. It combines presentation, collaboration, and real-time assessment tools into one integrated solution. Nearpod is intended for both teachers and students, although the access to certain features and the submission of personal information differs between Teacher and Student mode.
In the Teacher mode, there are places where there is uncontrolled access to the browser and Personal Information is requested. We strongly advise against the use of Teacher mode by minors. A teacher must issue the correspondent PIN to a Student in order to use the application in Student mode. When a student logs in with that PIN, they will be part of an experience where they will not have uncontrolled access to the browser and there will be no place where they need to enter Personal Information.
Before You Start
Nearpod is a synchronous solution for the use of mobile devices in the classroom. To try Nearpod, you will need one PC or tablet and at least one other device, both running Nearpod. All devices should be connected to the Internet.
To create an account or log in as a teacher, you need to access our web, or download the Nearpod app on your tablet.
If you enjoy our SILVER Edition (FREE), you have the option to upgrade your account to the Nearpod GOLD Edition, which offers the following benefits:
- More storage space (up to 3GB)
- Larger file uploads (up to 40MB)
- More students per session (up to 50)
- Additional interactive features (create slideshows, add audio slides, and insert web pages into your presentation)
- Student self-paced feature (Nearpod homework)
Download Nearpod now and sign up for a FREE account to start experiencing the magic of Nearpod!
- Create multimedia presentations with interactive features such as quizzes, videos, polls, drawing tools, and more.
- Access the Nearpod Store to find featured presentations from certified publishers and fellow educators from all around the world.
- Share all your presentations with colleagues to create a collaborative environment!
- Use Nearpod’s Teacher dashboard to share content with students and to manage the flow of the lecture. Students use Nearpod to receive multimedia content and to participate in engaging assessment.
- See students’ answers in real time on the Nearpod app. Log in to www.nearpod.com to access post-session data and obtain detailed activity reports.
- Enjoy both Nearpod Live Sessions (content is synchronized in both teacher and students’ devices) and Nearpod’s Homework mode (self-paced presentations for students to explore at their own pace)