QuickPoll app has a nice colorful pie chart with statistics over responses. It is simple and easy business tool to create quick polls and gather customer feedback. You can allow users to vote just once, and you can view statistics for past quick polls. You can change the text of the "OK" button as well. You can also choose between pie chart and bar chart statistic for end-user responses.
- Free add-in available: QuickPollLite
- Donut and new column chart
- Permissions: All authenticated users can contribute and vote on quick polls.
- Design: Set URL to custom CSS to design the Quick Poll app part.
- Sort and filter the results, or export it to Excel: Administrators can access the list with answers for each quick poll.
- Multiple quick polls: Quick Poll shows the latest question. You can also set the app part to show another question.
- Design: Change the size of the pie chart.
- Design: Change the pie chart colors.
License: 1 license for all users.
Trial: Ask for access to a trial site (email@example.com)
Browser support: QuickPoll is tested in all supported browsers, IE11, IE10, IE9, latest version of Chrome and Firefox. It works perfectly in all browsers.
Support: Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or view the support document at http://sonjasapps.blogspot.com/2012/10/quickpoll-app.html
Updates: All updates are free of charge for customers that purchased the app. You will be able to see notification about app updates on your SharePoint site.
Feedback: Feel free to send feedback on what new features would you like to see in future updates. Send your ideas to email@example.com.
Content: The app contains no ads. The app contains only content that is related to the QuickPoll.
Languages: QuickPoll app has English as default language. QuickPoll questions and answers are displayed for end-users in the language that you use to add the question and answers. You can change the text for "OK" button as well. QuickPoll administration user interface (add quick poll, view statistics) is translated to English, Danish, German, Norwegian, Spanish, Polish, Finnish, French, Croatian, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Serbian, and Swedish. QuickPoll administration user interface is displayed in English for other languages.