This add-in requires one of the following applications:
Need help finding your version?
When this add-in is used, it
For those who need to include chemical and biological diagrams within Word documents, the TouchMol365 app will prove to be an invaluable tool at your disposal. It makes it easy to get and insert structures quickly and efficiently. Names can be converted into structures, and those in turn can be edited in the document. There’s no need to use a separate application in order to create the diagrams, save them, and then insert into your document: it can all be done in Word. This app will likely be most useful to scientists, researchers, biology and chemistry students, and anyone who writes scientific papers and studies.
- Insert chemical/biological structures
- Edit existing structures, including TouchMol, ChemDraw, ISIS/Draw
- Convert name into structures
- Structures can be edited with TouchMol for Office, and crawled and searched by Chrawler and Chem4SharePoint
- Compute molecule properties
- Draw IC50 curve and do curve fitting