Nintex Workflow for Office 365 is available as a free, fully featured 30-day trial. Continued use requires an active subscription licence from Nintex. For more details, Nintex sales can help you make direct contact with one of our partners. Learn more at http://www.nintex.com/workflowO365
Nintex Workflow for Office 365 provides a powerful and intuitive web based designer to build 2013-style workflows for Office 365.Empower business users and IT professionals alike, to quickly and easily automate business processes; from a simple leave approval request, to complex integration across external applications, cloud services and data sources. You can now integrate people, content, and applications.
With Nintex Workflow for Office 365, users can:
- Onboard Users into Office 365 and assign licences
- Automate provisioning of SharePoint sites, collections, and other resources
- Assign and track IT help desk tickets and customer support cases
- Gather content from and publish content to third-party repositories
- Scan social media for actionable discoveries
- Crowd-source content reviews on Yammer
- Manage leave requests and expense claims
- Review and edit press releases
- Manage budget reviews and approvals.
Nintex Workflow for Office 365 includes support for in app purchases of additional actions via the Nintex Store.
Known for being a leader in SharePoint workflows, Nintex is now enabling Office 365 users to create and run workflows in the cloud, leveraging SharePoint’s native actions. Visit www.nintex.com for more information.
Nintex Workflow for Office 365 does not support Internet Explorer 8.0.