Turn Your SharePoint site into a Video Hub - Store millions of YouTube videos in one list.
An YouTube List is a type of SharePoint list that has been extended with additional functionality to support the display, search, storage and organization of YouTube videos.
The YouTube List supports the following features:
- An embedded YouTube player that supports PC, tablet and phone.
- Default Views: Recent uploads, Popular and Videos.
- Create custom views - The view makes it easy to quickly browse for video files group by tags.
- Ability to add and display metadata such as description and tags on mouse over.
- Thumbnails, the default view for the YouTube List is the Grid view, which displays small thumbnails of the videos in the library. This view makes it easy to quickly browse for video files.
Supported browsers: Internet Explorer (9+), Firefox, Chrome, Safari and other leading browsers