Business solutions usually require a way to generate reports with summarized data.
SharePoint4IT ReportList gives you a powerful and easy tool to generate reports using data from your SharePoint lists. You can dynamically filter your data, and define grouping levels to summarize it.
You can configure up to four different filter options to dynamically filter your data to report, define up to two grouping levels to summarize data and use different operators.
You can customize the report layout adding page breaks per groups, and choosing the way that the group labels are displayed.
- Filters. You can use up to 4 different fields from your list to dynamically filter the data to display.
- Summarized data. Get dynamically summarized data, choosing up to two grouping levels and the operator (sum, count, max, min).
- Summarized data. Add running total columns to your reports. Two different options available: general running total columns and running totals per group.
- Page breaks. Define page breaks per groups.
* Not compatible with Internet Explorer 8
* Export to Excel (Internet Explorer 9, Firefox)
Option not available if Shockwave Flash Object add-on is not enabled.