Sign and return or get signatures on documents sent to you in seconds with DocuSign for Outlook. Once installed, DocuSign for Outlook will appear in the Outlook toolbar whenever an attachment is found on an email message and you simply select who is signing. If you are the only signer, DocuSign for Outlook will walk you through the process of signing and returning the document. If you need signatures from others, the app will guide you to define recipients and tag the documents to gather information from those specified.
In the most recent version of DocuSign for Outlook, we have added the capabilities to initiate a signing process from the new mail/reply window - just like you would start a new email. Simply upload the desired documents or choose an existing template and DocuSign for Outlook pre-populates signers from your email message. Then use DocuSign to drag and drop tags onto the document to gather signatures and other information from your recipients, and click send.
From the app, you can either log in with existing DocuSign credentials, or get started with a free trial of DocuSign using your Office 365 or Microsoft credentials.
The app is free to download and includes a free trial. After your first 10 signature requests, you can contact a sales representative to discuss the best options for you and your business at 1.877.720.2040.
• Sign email attachments using DocuSign directly from your Outlook inbox
• Return signed attachments to the original sender with just a few clicks
• Save signed attachments to your desktop or to a dedicated OneDrive for Business folder
• Get signatures on email attachments by specifying signers and tagging the attachments for others in DocuSign
• Use DocuSign to get signatures on any document or template directly from the new mail/reply window in Outlook
• Create a new DocuSign account with your Office 365 credentials
• DocuSign for Outlook is supported for the Outlook Web App and Outlook 2013/6 (Windows), Outlook for Mac
• DocuSign for Outlook relies on DocuSign, which is a subscription-based service. The app is designed to work with DocuSign Personal, Professional, Business, or Enterprise subscription plans. Users can also sign up for a DocuSign free trial from within the DocuSign for Outlook app.
• Downloading and printing documents from the app may not be available on Internet Explorer and Chrome.
• Some features may not be available on Internet Explorer 9