SPZip List is real-time zip tools for SharePoint List that able to download all file attachments as zip. SPZip List is available as additional context menu for list items, or ribbon action under ItsZap Inc. ribbon group.
Using SPZip List, you will be able to download multiple files attachments from single or multiple list items, folder or both at your selection with ease - as a single ZIP file. It is able to process large files or hundred of files at once. All you need to do is just to open the SharePoint List, select the list items - folder and click Zip Attachments in the new ribbon group.
SPZip List is using non-blocking technique in order to process multiple requests at the same time in the server. At the same time, our process will provide real-time update of the process.
SPZip List is available as online apps in Office 365 or SharePoint Online through SharePoint Apps Store. You can also deploy the Enterprise version to on-premise SharePoint 2013 installation at your organization. Contact our Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for on-premise installation.
Supports, Bug Reports and Feature requests
- Use contact form in the apps, or
- Email our support team (email@example.com)
- Users with IE8 needs to click one-time URL zip file.
- Users with IE9 needs to refresh manually.
- Realtime Zip progress in modal window
- Create Zip file structure same as source
- Automatically download attachment as Zip file
- Ability to select multiple list items, folder, or combination