The Oxford Learner's Bookshelf brings a highly interactive experience to English learning books. Watch video, listen to audio, complete the interactive activities and more …
- Develop listening and comprehension skills with video and audio
- Complete interactive activities as you watch or listen
- Slow down the audio to hear each word clearly
- Check progress with automatically marked activities
- Draw or write on the page with pen
- Save the page to OneDrive for easy collaboration
Different books offer different features.
You’ll find our e-book coursebooks a great alternative to the print books for presentation or learning in class. The Readers are ideal for use in class or at home.
You will need a code to access e-books within the app. This will be supplied by your school. To use the code, tap the + sign on the main screen of the app, type in the code and tap “Go”.
Technical limitation: due to the use of HTML5 this app is not compatible with Internet Explorer 9.