Scan in Outlook Web App for Office 365?
It’s easier than ever!
All it takes is CumulusPro Scan+Express
Switching between applications, searching in multiple folders for image files, and manually attaching them to email – that’s all in the past. Scan+Express is embedded into Outlook Web Access, and enables the user to get from scan to send in seconds, and just a few clicks, all within the Outlook Web App for Office 365 interface.
Anyone can set it up, anyone can use it
Scan+Express is available from the MS Office store, and configuration is automatic. The user interface is so easy to use, there’s no training required.
A simple cloud-based solution to capture images and attach them to Outlook Web App for Office 365 right away!
(For full production version, please visit our website - http://cumuluspro.com and leave us a message with your contact)
- Scan, attach and send – it’s that easy.
- Ensure consistent quality of capture with centrally managed scanner settings.
- Set up in seconds – add Scan ExpressTM from the Microsoft Office Store and it’s automatically embedded into the existing Outlook Web App for Office 365 interface.
- Save over time, without any subsequent maintenance or license costs.
- PC that supports Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 and above.
- TWAIN-compatible scanners or multi-function devices.
- Microsoft Office 365 (with Exchange Online) subscription.
- Google Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer 9 and above web browser.
- During initial configuration, you will be prompted to download and install an application file. This component makes the connection to your scanner possible
- * Safari and MAC are not support at the moment.