Features & Benefits
- App Part which displays a modern navigation based on a custom list
- Navigation displays up to 5 elements in a row
- Displays automatic scrollbar if there are more than two rows
- Icons with transparent background could be used to create a modern visual look
- Ability to hide elements / set them to inactive
- Navigation elements with target URLs for which the user has no permission are displayed as inactive (grey) and are not clickable
- Based on custom navigation list with possibilities to add Title, Color, Icon, Target URL, Sort Order, Hide-Option
- App Part uses the navigation list on the same website level or (if there is no list present) on the parent level
- Navigaton list can be created in each website with a simple feature activation / list template
- Is the app license a perpetual license?
Yes. Currently no subscription-based licenses can be offered through the SharePoint App Store.
- Are there any user CALs required?
No, its just a per server license (WebFrontEnd only)
- Can I re-use the app part multiple times?
Yes, you can create an unlimited number of instances of the app part within the scope of this app with different settings.
- I don’t want to use the app store for licensing. Are there other options?