The skybow List View Search is one part of our skybow usability package. It allows you let users easily find what they need in lists.
Add the List View Search above any list view to provide useful search inputs. You can easily configure the underlying query, the columns to search in and the comparison to use.
- Applicable for list views on any page, view or form
- Accessible dropdown of actual list columns for quick adding new filters
- Drag & drop functionality for reordering search inputs
- An easy query builder to configure more complex queries
Query builder features:
- Choose which column to filter
- Choose which comparison operator to use
- Configure to compare the value of an input or fixed value
- Set default values for any search inputs
- Change the title label shown on the search inputs
- Combine comparisons into complex queries
Providing filters above a list view to find the item needed has never been as easy as with skybow List View Search.
When you are interested in more usability improvements check out skybow Tabbed Pages or skybow Theme Designer.
If you want to benefit from our overall business logic, to build powerful business solutions, also check out our other accelerators offered in store.
skybow: Building rich customized business solutions in SharePoint and Office 365, which look great and do more, has never been easier!
NOTE: This SharePoint Add-In works in conjunction with another Add-In "skybow Add-In Foundation”. “skybow Add-In Foundation” is a full trust Add-In, which provides services to all skybow Add-Ins to enhance their feature set. A tenant administrator will need to deploy this specific Add-In to the tenant manually, so that it can be installed to your environment.
For more information and download link go to http://www.skybow.com/docs/o365/webframe.html#Add-In%20Foundation.html or email our firstname.lastname@example.org.
When apps are installed outside of the Microsoft Office Store, they may bypass any, and all, safety and security checks provided by Microsoft.
If you have not done so already, it is recommended that you establish contact with the provider before proceeding with installation. Consider trying this add-in on a separate SharePoint Tenancy before installing it on your primary SharePoint site(s).