Qorus DocGeneration adds document generation and automation features to Microsoft Office 365. The features span SharePoint and Word to provide a seamless and familiar end-user experience.
Key Features for Template Authoring
• Create templates in Microsoft Word
• Create data tags or content placeholders in your template
• Drag and drop data tags into your template
• Automatically merge / import images, text, diagrams, tables and entire documents into your template
• Create business rules using simple “if / then” statements
• Content and data can be merged from SharePoint
• Templates automatically update with the latest information pulled, or merged, from the source
Key Features for Document Automation
• Merge can be initiated manually or automatically through pre-defined triggers
• Merge takes place on central server rather than users’ machines
• Final documents are automatically stored in SharePoint
Qorus DocGeneration is available as a free, fully featured 30-day trial. Continued use after the 30-days will requires an active subscription licence from Qorus. Licences are priced at $3600 for 100 users per year.