Work 365 Help is an easy to use application which helps companies of all sizes to automate their help desk systems (Internal as well as external).Help automates the request and service process thus improving requestor satisfaction through rapid action and transparency, It helps organization to achieve compliances and SLA`s .
Work 365 Help can be used to automate help desk service monitoring systems like IT, HR, Admin etc... Help comes as a provider hosted app for SharePoint 2013, it seamlessly integrates with SharePoint 2013 online and on premise versions.
Work 365 Help has a simple yet powerful UI which empowers the users to see all their tickets on a single screen; Users can apply for new tickets, view active/closed tickets, see resolution history and comments associated with tickets. Users get email alerts on all the actions performed on their tickets.
Work 365 Help provides great features for the administrators too! Administrators can set SLA`s for various request types, View analysis report, make changes to the email templates, define custom SLA based on ticket category and sub-category, use the Knowledge base feature to get help for request resolution, Assign requests to a to an individual who is then responsible to take action on the request, enable ‘Automatic Assignment’ feature which assigns requests automatically, Define work hours for people who will be working on the requests so that justice is made to the SLA.
Our award winning team is working very hard on this product and we will be further enhancing the product with new features.
New Features in this Release :
* App now is available in store as a provider hosted app, Implies free future upgrades.
* Automatic ticket assignment feature- this feature allows automatic assignment of tickets in round robin fashion to the members of ‘Automatic Assignment Group’.
* Ticket Closed date added- ‘Ticket closed Date’ is displayed on the ticket.
* SLA can be Enabled/Disabled- Service level agreement can now be ‘Enabled’ or ‘Disabled’ as per business requirement.
* Knowledge Base Feature- A full fledge knowledgebase feature is now added, following sub-sections are also covered under knowledge base:
* Knowledge base search- responsible for searching knowledge base articles.
* Knowledge base management section – Responsible for adding, viewing and editing knowledge base articles.
* Settings page Revamped- Settings page now has guidelines and tool-tips for better usability.
* Description added to Work 365 Help Configuration List- Work 365 Help Configuration List has Description as a read only column, which will help the administrators to understand the config attributes better.
* Archived requests- Archived requests are now accessible from the settings section.
* Support page link added next to the settings icon.
Here are some short Steps that administrators needs to perform in order to make Work 365 HELP usable:
> Create a new group ‘Helpdesk Administrators’ with below configurations:
* Go to native site which has WORK 365 HELP.
* Click on Office 365 settings gear -> click on site settings-> Click on ‘people and groups’-> click on ‘New’-> Click on ‘New Group’ -> name the group ‘Helpdesk Administrators’ -> check the ‘contribute’ permissions check box ->Under Group Settings – Who can view the membership of the group?-> Select ‘Everyone’ ->click on OK.
[Note: 'Automatic Assignment Group’ can also be created using the above steps in case the automatic assignment feature required.]
> Check the app configuration settings by clicking on the settings provided on the app, the settings page is self-explanatory and will help you to make changes to the app settings.
> For more help/user guide/FAQ`s click on help icon provided in the app.
* App works best in IE9+, Chrome and Mozilla; not compatible with IE8 & IE9.
* App works on a touch-only device without a physical keyboard or mouse.