The Literatu Activity Builder is a companion app to the literatu cloud-based REformative assessment platform, which measures learning as teaching happens.
The Literatu Activity Builder is the next step in giving teachers control of their learning content.
Using the Literatu Activity Builder app, teachers can:
- create new student activities using Microsoft Word 2013
- add the literatu answer layer
- assign the activity to their students to complete
.... without ever leaving the familiarity of Word.
Once the activity is created and assigned, the literatu cloud app takes over.
Literatu teachers report many benefits, including:
- ease of adoption
- teacher control of pedagogy
- student engagement and participation
- parent and student involvement in the learning process
- class control
- time savings in grading of up to 75%
... and many more.
By far the biggest benefit of literatu automation lies in the data that we capture and reflect back to school stakeholders in our award winning reporting.
Literatu reporting is extensive. We make data visible from the instant a student answers an individual question (Live Monitoring), to day-to-day reporting at a classroom level (My Classes), to comprehensive analytics at a whole-school or district level using Microsoft Power BI.
Literatu makes classroom data visible, which sets the stage for real student improvement.
As this is a companion app for Literatu, you need to have a Literatu teacher account to be able to use it. You can register for a trial or full teacher account at http://www.literatu.com
* Please note, this application does not support the Microsoft Word Client on Windows 7 with Internet Explorer 9.