Mini Calendar: a SharePoint App which provides events tracking on multiple OOB Calendars within a site collection.
It shows up as a month calendar with the number of events per day highlighted with color marks. Event details can be reviewed from the calendar.
It provides the following features:
• App Part can be placed on any page of the current site
• multiple calendars from current site supported
• SharePoint themes supported
• day events details view in a modal popup once user clicks on a day cell
• full event details view on a calendar display form
• navigation to next and previous month
• CSS customization for branding purposes supported
• support recurrent events
• aggregation of events from Calendar lists within the current site collection
• App Part can take 100% width of a zone it's placed in
• ability to display Title, Description or both in details of each event
• Total app cost is 99$. It provides unlimited usage within your on premise farm/online tenant
• To install the app, the user is required to have site collection administrator privileges.
• App doesn't work on a SharePoint public site due to JS limitations for anonymous users.
• Fixed "There is no trusted urls configured for the app deployment" issue that recently appeared on several tenants.
• Fixed "Could not load data: Bad Request" issue on premise environments
• Fixed issue with moved reccurent events
• Fixed incorrect event details link in IE