skybow Action Links enable you to easily implement even most complex business logic into SharePoint and Office365 with powerful actions.
Action Links can be placed on any form or page to display fully configurable links.
All these action links are configurable completely without programming:
- Add List Item – to create a new item in any SharePoint list
- Update List Item – to modify field values on an existing SharePoint list item
- Delete List Item – to delete an item in any SharePoint list
- Upload Document – to upload a document to a SharePoint document library
- Open List Form – to open a new, display or edit form of a SharePoint list
- Open Web Page – to open a web page in a separate browser window or modal dialog
- Redirect To Url – to redirect to another web page
- Reload Page – to refresh the current web page
- Send Mail – to send a mail with configurable dynamic receivers and content
- Show Message – to display a message to the user as a status, notification or modal dialog message
- Start Workflow – to start a SharePoint Workflow
- HTTP Request – to post a HTTP Request
With these additional configurations you can optimize your action links with more business logic and usability:
- Enabled Expression - Define if the action is enabled in a certain context or not
- Visible Expression - Define if the action is visible in a certain context or not
- Actions can be chained to make multiple action executes by a single click on a link
- Place icons next to the links
- Group multiple links under one title to improve the usability for your users
Use skybow Action Links on any form, view and site page to configure individual actions.
If you want to benefit from our overall business logic, to build powerful business solutions, also check out our other accelerators offered in store.
skybow: Building rich customized business solutions in SharePoint and Office 365, which look great and do more, has never been easier!
NOTE: This SharePoint Add-In works in conjunction with another Add-In "skybow Add-In Foundation”. “skybow Add-In Foundation” is a full trust Add-In, which provides services to all skybow Add-Ins to enhance their feature set. A tenant administrator will need to deploy this specific Add-In to the tenant manually, so that it can be installed to your environment.
For more information and download link go to http://www.skybow.com/docs/o365/webframe.html#Add-In%20Foundation.html or email our firstname.lastname@example.org.
When apps are installed outside of the Microsoft Office Store, they may bypass any, and all, safety and security checks provided by Microsoft.
If you have not done so already, it is recommended that you establish contact with the provider before proceeding with installation. Consider trying this add-in on a separate SharePoint Tenancy before installing it on your primary SharePoint site(s).
30-day trial can be requested on App Homepage.