Salesforce Lightning for Outlook is a brand-new way to experience the power of Salesforce, right in Outlook. It is 100% cloud based with no software to deploy, install, or maintain.
Boost productivity with the following features:
View all contacts, accounts, opportunities, cases, and custom objects associated to the email addresses without switching between Salesforce and Outlook; your Salesforce data appears directly within Outlook.
Search Salesforce records inside Outlook. Easily create new Salesforce records and add emails and appointments to Salesforce records in one click.
Sync contacts and calendar events with Lightning Sync
- Works with Salesforce Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic.
- Salesforce Lightning for Outlook requires a subscription to Salesforce.
- Setup Directions and System Requirements: http://sfdc.co/bdQTbi
- Internet Explorer 9 (IE 9) is not supported by Lightning for Outlook. Supported browsers: IE 10 and 11, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
- To connect the add-in with your Salesforce Sandbox org, use this listing instead: https://store.office.com/WA104379335.aspx
- For customers using older versions of Outlook and Exchange than 2013, Salesforce for Outlook is available: http://sfdc.co/cckKXJ