Salesforce Lightning for Outlook is a brand-new way to experience Salesforce right in Outlook. It is 100% cloud based with no software to deploy, install, or maintain.
Boost productivity with the following features:
View all contacts, leads, accounts, opportunities, cases, and custom objects associated to emails and appointments without switching between Salesforce and Outlook; your Salesforce data appears directly in Outlook.
Search Salesforce records inside Outlook. Easily create new Salesforce records, including Custom Object records. Add emails and appointments to Salesforce records in one click.
Sync contacts and calendar events by enabling Lightning Sync in addition to Lightning for Outlook.
- Works with both Salesforce Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic UI.
- Salesforce Lightning for Outlook requires a subscription to Salesforce.
- Setup Directions and System Requirements: http://sfdc.co/bdQTbi
- Supported browsers are IE 11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
- To connect the add-in with your Salesforce Sandbox org, use that listing: https://store.office.com/WA104379335.aspx
- For customers using versions of Outlook and Exchange older than 2013, Salesforce for Outlook is available at: http://sfdc.co/cckKXJ
**Description updated on March 2, 2017**