ReadinessPoint is a simple, yet powerful application to assess major Enterprise change projects. It was developed by Complexus in partnership with one of Europe's leading Change & Program Management firms, Bestoutcome. Combining 15 years worth of industry best practice into a single SharePoint App, ReadinessPoint can be used for any technology based change project in the Enterprise and leverages SharePoint so teams can collaborate and assess all change initiatives in one place.
How does it work?
ReadinessPoint can be used to assess multiple change projects in minutes by diagnosing 5 key areas of any change program, namely;
1) Organizational readiness
2) Process readiness
3) People readiness
4) Technology readiness
5) Overall organizational readiness
At a glance you can see a dashboard summary for every change program. ReadinessPoint uses RAG dials to highlight top level scores and allows you to drill down to see underlying problem areas and corrective actions. One button report generation with PDF export allows all information to captured and shared in various ways. A full set of corrective actions is also included to help the team steer the project towards a successful outcome.
1) No training - Consumer ease of use solving an Enterprise scale problem
2) Ease of deployment - Installs as a SharePoint App for SP 2013 & O365 SP Online
3) Common place - The Enterprise manages program & project readiness in one location
4) Technology and change agnostic - Can be used for any project in the Enterprise
5) Simple and easy to use - Assessments typically take 15 minutes to complete
6) Easy to read dials and summary reports - Helps end users identify problems quickly
7) Best practice - Aligns with common project & change management methodologies
8) Successful outcomes - Helps steer projects towards achieving desired objectives
Deployment Options & Notes
1) App deploys to SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online O365
2) ReadinessPoint is tested and supported in most popular latest versions of the browsers which include; Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ and Mobile Safari.