KWizCom Touch provides you with a SharePoint interface that was redesigned to fit to your hand-held device. This responsive UI displays different displays depending on what exact device you are using, so you will see the UI optimized to your device. Menus, buttons, links and the entire user experience becomes much easier to use, faster to accomplish your tasks.
This is a preview version, some of the features are not yet implemented (instead you'll see developer's alerts).
Please try this app and give us feedback for our official app release.
Once installed, simply visit the app page (or by browsing to your site and adding "/t") from your touch-enabled device. You might need to disable the out of the box mobile feature on your site, if you are redirected automatically.
Here is a short list of what you can do with the app now, visit the app page for more up-to-date information as we update features as we implement them:
- Enjoy touch friendly, responsive UI site that auto-scales to best fit your device
- Navigate sites and apps very intuitivly
- Search within a list view (views with over 10 items)
- Share your page via email
- Quickly make a call or send an email by clicking on colums that contain that information
- View lookup columns as a link, click it to open the connected item.
IE9 or older versions are not supported.
IE (10 and above), FireFox (latest), Chrome (latest), Safari (latest).
Devices tested: WindowsPhone 8+, iPhone 5+, Android (via chrome browser)
Please note, the final product will require an in app purchase. For licensing information please contact our firstname.lastname@example.org