THE FREE VERSION WILL SHOW A MESSAGE, to buy a license please contact email@example.com
KWizCom Forms is a SharePoint app that turns your existing SharePoint list forms into rich, dynamic and enhanced web forms.
No need for complicated tools designed for power-users, empower your business users and eliminate the "Forms experts" bottleneck in your organization!
Easily create your custom forms by quickly enhancing existing list forms.
- No need to deploy and learn a new, external form tool.
- No need for any "power-user" skills - this is an end-user tool!
Here are some of the product features:
- Dynamically hide/show/activate/deactivate fields in forms
- Dynamically hide/show columns in list views
- Dynamically hide/show/activate/deactivate columns in the 'Quick Edit' view
- View permissions - show/hide view to target users/groups
- Field groups - easily create multi-column & multi-tab forms
- Dynamic default values - enables you to configure different default values for different users/groups
- Dynamic field validation rules
For more details please visit the product's webpage:
KWizCom Forms does not currently support Internet Explorer 8.
This SharePoint app works in conjunction with "KWizCom Apps Foundation" full trust app, which is only available from KWizCom's website.
This requires installation on your environment outside of the Microsoft Office Store processes due the level of required permissions. A tenant administrator will need to deploy this specific app to the tenant manually, so that it can be installed to your environment. When apps are installed outside of the Microsoft Office Store, they may bypass any, and all, safety and security checks provided by Microsoft. If you have not done so already, it is recommended that you establish contact with the provider before proceeding with installation. Consider trying this app on a separate SharePoint Tenancy before installing it on your primary SharePoint site(s).
For download link and more information, please visit http://www.kwizcom.com/sharepoint-apps/kwizcom-apps-foundation or email our firstname.lastname@example.org