Enjoy the Best looking org chart available for SharePoint Onprem 2016/2013/Office 365 from Saketa, the winner for the Best User Interface for a SharePoint Add-in - 2016.
Why Saketa Organization Chart:
Saketa Organization Chart will provide a rich user experience in terms of performance, optimized presentation, quality of data representation and with intuitive, user friendly configurations and customizations. It can help all, view your org chart the way you desire.
SharePoint Out-of-box provides an Organization browser that allows people to view the company hierarchy - peers, reporting managers and reports in a nice animated presentation. This implementation uses Silverlight, a technology soon to die and not supported in all browsers. The HTML version of this tool provides a very basic textual view. But, for many users who love the tree view for such representations, this out of the box implementation seems to be falling short in meeting the expectations.
- Simple installation – Add the app from store, configure to taste and add the app-part to any page anywhere on the site.
- Different presentation of tree nodes (person representations) to choose from.
- Customizable themes, back-ground colors and font colors.
- Set the starting or root node.
- Configurable profile attributes and order of presentation.
- Search, Zoom in/out, Print, Toggle view and Expand/Collapse options available.
- Employee type differentiation.
Enjoy a 15 day free trial of this SharePoint add-in to explore the capabilities and features before investing into it. One very reason why Apps are so convenient and popular in today's world.
Provide us your feedback - "Feedback @ Saketa.com". For purchasing or enquiries, drop us a note at "Sales @ Saketa.com". Visit our website "www.Saketa.com" to check out our product range.
v184.108.40.206 - Added a user guide link in the app for easy reference.
- Picture aspect ratio is maintained to preserve the quality.
- Exclusion filters are available to skip external/unwanted accounts.
v220.127.116.11 - Search problem in App part has been addressed.
v18.104.22.168 - On customer demand, added the support for dotted-line manager.