The LMS365 | Learning Module Builder Add-in enables you to create and deliver interactive training modules using your favorite Office documents, Media Files and adds the option to record Compliance Training using the ‘Read & Understood’ function:
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint
- Audio Files - MP3, WAV etc
- Video Files - WMV, MP4 etc
- Image Files - JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP etc
The Learning Module Builder also allows you to embed:
Using the ‘My Learning Modules’ Add-in Part on your SharePoint® Course Site will provide your learners with a list of all Learning.
Available features in this add-in:
- Present Office Documents in a structured manner
- Embed Office Video, Office Mix Productions, YouTube and Vimeo Video
- Read & Understood Confirmation
- Add SCORM Training to your Learning Module
- Set Learning Module Prerequisites
- Order your Learning Module with simple drag and drop
- Quickly see progress for both Learner and Course Administrator
- Display your Learning Modules in the ‘My Learning Modules’ Add-in Part
- Excel Reporting & Exports
- Access your data using our ODATA Service
Alternatively translate the add-in using your browser and / or import of Excel file.
The LMS365 | SCORM Player is one of a number of add-ins available to enable you to develop your Learning Management System on Office 365® & SharePoint® Online.
The LMS365® | Learning Module Builder Add-in for Office 365® is available as a free, fully featured 30-day trial.
Please visit http://www.lms365.com/requestinfo for more details on how to obtain a license and to request a trial for the full LMS365 experience.
Discounts are available for Education and Charities.
Other LMS 365 Add-ins
- Course Creator & Catalog*
The LMS365 | Course Creator enables you to quickly and easily create Course Sites with SCORM training content preloaded from the SCORM library.
The LMS365 | Course Catalog enables learners to enrol to the Course Sites and take the training and keep a record of completed training courses. Courses can be also filtered by Recommended & Required Courses.
The LMS365 | SCORM Player enables you to deliver SCORM Training Packages created in tools such as Office Mix, Articulate®, Adobe® Captivate® as well as many off the shelf training packages available for IT, Health & Safety etc.
The LMS365 | Assignment & Gradebook add-in enables you to develop instructor lead training and assign tasks to the learners to complete and submit to the instructors for assessment.
For more information about the full suite of add-ins visit http://www.lms365.com/
LMS365 is a complete SaaS solution.. It does not require you to do anything other than install the SCORM add-in in on your Office 365® SharePoint® Online Site(s). Course Creator and Catalog add-in requires installation in the SharePoint® App Catalog.
Customer Data is stored centrally in a non-shared SQL Server Database and all SCORM Content is stored in Blob Storage.
- Expires 30 days after install
Requires Internet Explorer® 10
* This add-in is not in the Office Store and can be downloaded from: http://help.lms365.com/Pages/Downloads.aspx