Congratulations on your decision to move to Office 365. We know that migrating to the cloud is the first step. Now, the hard part is getting your business units to adopt, consume, and realize the business value of Office 365. We want to help companies get the most out of their investment, assist them in evolving the way they communicate, collaborate, and improve their productivity. We have created a service offering that will assist you with Office 365 adoption and REDUCE your help desk calls.
As you work with your business units to deliver on the promise of Office 365, Champion / MessageOps has developed Office365adoption.com/demo. We develop a site customized just for you to aid you in your Office 365 Adoption plan.
Office 365 Adoption key features include:
• Customize site with company logo
• Self Service Answer Finder
• Quick Start Guides
• How To Step-by-Step Learning
• Adoption Plan
• Business Scenario Guides
• Office 365 by Department Guide
Our Office365Adoption.com service helps IT support their business units by closing the complexity, value, and generational gaps that companies encounter when adopting and consuming a new software service.
What it takes to ensure a successful Office 365 adoption:
1. Leadership Buy in- It’s paramount that business leadership understands that Office 365 is a productivity platform, and not just email. It’s a powerful tool that will provide competitive advantage, and ensure that the next generation workforce has the tools it takes to succeed.
2. Power Users / Champions – It’s important to have your business unit become Office 365 power users. This “champion” meets with other Office 365 business units to discuss what's working, what's not, and what needs to be done. They socialize success and are willing to embrace change and learn new things.
3. Office 365 Success Manager - This person is the "main" person to project manage the successful training, consumption and adoption of Office 365.
4. Corporate Communication Plan - From stirring excitement before the rollout, during the installation, and long after the migration to the Office 365 cloud, we have seen companies that implement our life-long corporation communication plan have seen a tremendous increase in the utilization of the services that Office 365 has to offer.
5. Central Office 365 Support Portal - Companies that have ONE place to share education, knowledge, how to's, quick start guides, and learning videos have been tremendously more successful than those clients that have information scattered in different folders haphazardly.
6. Make it Fun - We set up different stations at an "Office 365 Showcase" in your office where employees and business units come to see a demonstration of the different features and value of Office 365.
7. Gamification - In the spirit of competition and fun, we have seen clients that implement gamification to increase Office 365 adoption and consumption have realized great business benefit. It’s fun and drives real- world usage.
8. Self Service-Help Desk - Those that have implemented our self-service help desk offering have seen a tremendous reduction in help desk calls and confidence in their user base to try new things and be more self-efficient in their journey.
9. Education & Training - Clients that have invested in training for their Office 365 administrators and departmental powers users have seen a much higher adoption rate than those that chose not to train. It’s also important that the training not just be a "one and done" type. The adoption and consumption of Office 365 is a journey, not a destination.
10. Quick Wins – It’s very important that the power users identify quick win business unit scenarios that Office 365 can address. Maybe it’s using Skype to run better meetings, or perhaps its OneNote to improve meeting minutes and distributing