Boomerang lets you schedule emails to be sent at the optimal time, makes sure you remember to follow up on important messages that don't get a response, and makes scheduling a meeting a snap! Users can schedule a message to send at a specific time in the future or snooze a message out of their inbox to resurface at the top at a pre-determined time if there is no response. With Boomerang, Outlook and Outlook.com users can easily schedule meetings and send their availability (which updates in real-time) to contacts directly in an email without navigating to a separate calendar window or tab.
Boomerang works with Outlook on the web and in Outlook Desktop 2013 (excluding send later) for users with Office 365 mailboxes. On the web, it requires IE10+, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.
While Boomerang for Outlook is still in beta, it will remain completely free to use.
****** If you have any issues, please email email@example.com. We don't get notifications for the reviews and there's no way for us to respond to help you resolve the issue. ******
Send an email later
With Boomerang, you can write an email now and schedule it to be sent automatically at the perfect time. Just write the message as you normally would, then click the Send Later button. Use our handy calendar picker or our text box that understands language like "next Monday" or "tomorrow 8am" to tell Boomerang when to send your message. We'll take it from there.
Remind you if you don’t hear back
There are times you need to make sure you follow up within a specific time frame after sending a message. You can select to only be reminded if nobody replies, or regardless. This way you won't let messages slip through the cracks and will never forget to follow up with people.
Single email to schedule meetings
You know how it goes: you try to set up a meeting, then six rounds of scheduling “ping-pong” later, you still haven’t landed on a date that works for both parties. Boomerang includes an interactive UI that simplifies the entire scheduling process (proposal and confirmation) to a single email. With a few simple clicks, you can communicate your availability and proposed times in a visual interface, allowing your recipient to confirm the meeting with no additional action from you. The visual availability features work regardless of whether the recipient opens your email on a phone, in Outlook, or anywhere else, and they don’t need to use Boomerang or any specific mail provider.
Share your real-time calendar availability
When you’re asked, “What does next week look like for you?” you no longer need to type the novel that is your availability. With Boomerang, click to share the next few days or next week’s availability and a visual interface is embedded into the body of your email showing all existing appointments marked as “Busy.” This image will update every time the recipient opens the message, so it will always be up to date, even if your appointments have changed since you sent the email!
Boomerang can help you:
* Make sure you follow up with a sales lead
* Avoid back-and-forth when scheduling meetings
* Communicate with people in different time zones
* Clear out travel confirmation emails, returning them on the day of your trip
* Schedule birthday/holiday notes when you have time to write them
Boomerang's powerful email productivity features include:
* Set a day for an email to resurface to the top of your inbox if it has not been responded to
* Send an email at a later date and time, ranging from a few hours to months later
* Suggest multiple meeting times through click-and-drag features without navigating to a separate calendar view
* Include meeting availability as text or a visual grid embedded into email
* One-click confirmation to schedule meetings inside of email messages
* User’s calendar automatically refreshes, even after an email is sent to a recipient