Timesheet Plus for Office 365 is available as a free, fully featured 14-day trial (1xSite License with an unlimited number of end users).
TimeSheet Plus is Sharepoint-based time tracking software that automates the collection, approval, and reporting of employee work. A user-friendly interface allows employees to conveniently track regular work hours, break time or overtime. Managers can then review the timesheets of their subordinates and easily calculate project hours in a selected period.
Reporting functionality allows you to export selected timesheets to CSV format, in order to integrate data with other applications or create custom reports in Excel.
TimeSheet Plus has a one-time payment pricing model so, once you purchase, you will have free access to all future updates.
• Excel-like interface for viewing and working with timesheet data;
• Customizable timesheet period (weekly, bi-weekly or monthly);
• Customizable form fields (supports numerous field types, such as Text, Choice, Number etc.);
• Customizable approval process (single approver, two approvers or auto-approved);
• Access management (three levels of users: Employees, Administrators, and Managers);
• Team management (Managers can only see timesheets created by their subordinates);
• Automatic e-mail notifications of approvals and rejections;
• Customizable email templates;
• Cost tracking features
• Allows to define CC email recipient for any kind of notification email (i.e. Approved, Rejected);
• Ability to export selected requests to CSV format;
• Reporting functionality shows total hours and total costs by project, employee or period;
• Ability to add multiple attachments to a timesheet.
With custom form fields designer you can create flexible solutions, aligned precisely with business needs, for example:
• Overtime approval process
• Track tasks against projects
• Track actual project hours and costs
• User who installed this add-in for the first time automatically become application administrator with ability to assign admin roles to others
• Supported browsers: IE10 or later, Firefox, Chrome, Opera
• Before first usage please assign Manager role to the users and create user profile
• If you need help with configuration, please watch video guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZZQi6yXUq8
For more information, please visit our product site:
If you have any questions, email us at: email@example.com
Check out our promotions:
• 9 Sharepoint Add-ins at a reduced price, more info: http://ivero.net/app-bundle.html
• 20% discount for non-profit organizations
Version 22.214.171.124 released:
-Added cost tracking features
-Allow to create request on behalf of other