Calendar Add-in for SharePoint Online by Virto is a Cloud Brother of world known Virto SharePoint Calendar Web Part. Calendar Add-in displays calendar events from SharePoint List of any type, SharePoint or Exchange Online Calendars, Meeting Rooms. Using Virto Calendar Add-in, you can quickly overlay and display several calendars into one SharePoint calendar with color-coded events.
Virto SharePoint Calendar Add-in key features:
- Overlay any number of SharePoint calendars into single calendar.
- Overlay SharePoint calendars/lists across different Site Collections
- Overlay Exchange Online shared calendars
- Overlay Exchange Online user's personal calendars
- Overlay availability of Meeting rooms
- Use Virto Calendar as App Part
- Color coded events of SharePoint calendars, based on the field value, e.g Category
- Supports SharePoint Lists of any types.
- Available views: Day, Year, Month, Week, Work Week, Task (Days), Task (Hours), Multisource view.
- Color-coded data sources with wide range of settings.
- Timeline view (Task Days, Task Hours) to display task progress.
- Customizable and beautiful create/edit forms.
- Customizable tooltips
- Creating, editing and deleting events with a single mouse click.
- Read Only rights settings.
- Recurrent events are supported
- Auto-assignment user licenses feature, extremely helpful for large companies
- Manage Site-Collections where users can use Virto Calendar
Virto SharePoint Calendar Add-in has a simple, modern and user friendly interface, allowing users to easily create new coloe coded calendar events in SharePoint with a single click! Now you can have all the events from different data sources displayed in a single SharePoint calendar view.
Try now free 30 days fully featured trial. For pricing info please visit product page at virtosoftware.com or email us at email@example.com
Product online documentation: https://www.virtosoftware.com/manual/calendar-app-for-sharepoint-online
Find more great apps and add-ins for SharePoint on our website www.virtosoftware.com