DocTrix Address Book is a simple application for optimization of corporate communications, intended for users of local and cloud versions of Microsoft SharePoint. The solution allows an employee to find all types of contacts and be in touch with colleagues. The application is optimized for mobile devices and supports all main browsers.
DocTrix Address Book is designed for companies seeking to simplify their communications. Just export any contacts of employees, partners or customers to the application, and your company will be able to use the new corporate address book immediately. All addresses and links in the application are clickable which enables you to immediately talk by Skype, mobile phone or write an e-mail.
DocTrix Address Book also reduces the risks in the area of information security. Instead of copying all the data to personal devices, the company uses a single secure database of contacts. This approach is very important to prevent spreading information on key customers and hunting personnel by competitors.
Please use logins that have Site Owner or Site Admin permissions for installation.
# Address Book Change Log
## [1.0.2] - 2016-02-05
Manifest version: 22.214.171.124
- Phone calls from the contacts list.
- Add a word "DocTrix" into the app title.
- Fix the search block layout in the contacts list.
- Fix an installation error rendering.
## [1.0.1] - 2015-12-28
- About: hide 'version' and 'updated' if they are inaccessible.
- Localize the title of the page.
- Translate the title of the 'user-settings' configure stage.
- Improve translation(ru) of the final configure stage.
- Improve the add-in logo.
## [1.0.0] - 2015-12-13
An official release to the Office store.