The AgilePoint NX Task Manager for Outlook is a brand new way to experience AgilePoint NX from Outlook and Office 365. It helps increase user productivity by interacting with AgilePoint NX workflow task/form in context of email, seamlessly inside of Outlook.
With AgilePoint NX Task Manager for Outlook, users can perform following actions based on their permissions and context of the task:
- Directly respond to AgilePoint NX Workflow tasks from within Outlook
- Add comments to tasks to add context to Approval/Rejection decisions.
- View the workflow status in a graphical way.
- Reassign the task to other user.
- Move the workflow forward without having to open a browser
- Increase productivity whether using Outlook on desktop, web, tablet or smartphone
AgilePoint NX Task Manager for Outlook activates when receiving any task assignment email from AgilePoint NX Workflow. Open the AgilePoint NX Task Manager Add-in, and select from the list of available actions in context of the task and user permissions.
AgilePoint NX Task Manager for Outlook is free but requires a subscription to AgilePoint NX App Development Platform, which runs in the cloud or in your on-premises system. A free, 30-day trial of AgilePoint NX App Development Platform is available. Ongoing use of AgilePoint NX requires an active subscription. For more details, contact email@example.com.
AgilePoint is a leading developer of business process management (BPM) technology and is redefining what business apps can be in a “cloud-first, mobile-first” world. AgilePoint has 1,300+ global customers, more than a million users, and a presence in 28 nations.