Saketa Idea board is a smart and innovative platform to share ideas with everyone in an organization and collaborate to evolve. Developed as a SharePoint 2013 app, this tool is compatible with both SharePoint Online and On-premise versions and is a plug and play, self-manageable SharePoint add-in. Just install, activate and its ready to use
Saketa Idea Board will help with encouraging and recognizing the innovations and ideas of a team and improve the bonding and trust among the members. Social features such as likes, comments and share will enable quality feedback on ideas shared and bring a higher visibility and evolve the ideas into better inputs for the organization.
The easy search and preset filtered views, the configurable idea boxes to categorize your ideas, tagging of ideas for easy retrieval and the idea-box thought leaders promoting the ideas to reach its glory are all the features that make this a comprehensive idea management platform of choice.
Saketa Idea Board Features:
- Intuitive and Rich User experience.
- Like, Comment and Share capabilities.
- Tagging ideas for better relevance in search.
- Configurable Idea Boxes to categorize your ideas.
- Predefined indexed, filtered views.
- Ability to track ideas using personal filtered views.
- Workflow driven notifications and recognition emails.
- One-stop admin dashboard to configure and manage the app.
- Security trimmed architecture to safe guard the organization interests.
Saketa team is known to be a pioneer in adopting new technologies to build robust business centric solutions. This app is no different and is built using a Saketa proprietary framework using Type Script and Angular JS. Very stable and highly scalable.
Enjoy a 15 day free trial of this app to explore its capabilities and how it can make a difference for your organization.
184.108.40.206 - Added a link to downloadable user guide for easy reference.
220.127.116.11 - Minor bug fixes and exception handling for special cases.
18.104.22.168 - Enhancements and Bug fixes
- Rich text functionality for Idea description and Outcome to emphasize and better present your thoughts.
- Attachments feature for comments to an idea
- Lack of permissions to create user groups and other exceptions handled better