To make any process, project or product a success, you need a perfect combination of team work, task prioritization/distribution and management. In today’s world where plans and priorities change rapidly, one needs to be on top of things and agile in adapting to changes. Kanban board has been a great tool for such activities that many project management tools have incorporated a Kanban board view for their cards, activities, tasks or by whatever name they refer to these granularities of a milestone.
SharePoint being an organization wide collaboration portal has a very nice feature for managing and assigning tasks via a task list. It has a graphical view where the dependencies and timelines can be tracked among other details. But if things are rapidly changing, there is no easy way of reassigning or prioritizing them. A feature like Kanban board will change the dimension of functioning for project managers. Saketa has just the perfect solution that can fill this gap for SharePoint users.
- SharePoint add-in that works for both SharePoint 2013 On-premise or Office 365 (Cloud).
- Provides card view of SharePoint tasks in a Kanban Board.
- Displays the task priority with color codes.
- Ability to set the sequence of cards on the board.
- Reassigning, re-prioritizing and updating tasks now just happened by a drag and drop.
- Ability to auto fill the default % completions on a drag and drop.
- Multiple filters to categorize tasks --- By start date, assigned user, and due date.
- Configurable Statuses to your business needs.
Explore Saketa Kanban Board now with a free trial for 15 days or request us for a demo "demo @ saketa.com". Like it already, let us know your requirements to our team "feedback @ saketa.com" to get you started.