The skybow Theme Designer offers the possibility to individualize and style the user interface according to your needs. You do not require programming experience and you work comfortably in your browser.
Open the skybow Theme Designer on every page you want to style and see a preview live on page – what you see is what you get.
- Presence on every page in the ribbon to design a new theme or to edit an already existing style
- Apply themes to single Pages or to all Pages in site
- See the result live inside your current page – what you see is what you get
- Use the integrated demo page to style all configurable parts in one place
- Manage all your themes collected on the app homepage
- Possibility to use and customize precast demo style templates
- Easy handling of Theme Designer panel by resizing and positioning on current page
- Find associated editors with the element selector by clicking the UI parts directly inside the page
Configurable components by skybow Theme Designer:
- Your own apps (API is specified in documentation)
When you are interested in more usability improvements check out skybow Tabbed Pages or skybow List View Search.
If you want to benefit from our overall business logic, to build powerful business solutions, also check out our other accelerators offered in store.
skybow: Building rich customized business solutions in SharePoint and Office 365, which look great and do more, has never been easier!
NOTE: This SharePoint Add-In works in conjunction with another Add-In "skybow Add-In Foundation”. “skybow Add-In Foundation” is a full trust Add-In, which provides services to all skybow Add-Ins to enhance their feature set. A tenant administrator will need to deploy this specific Add-In to the tenant manually, so that it can be installed to your environment.
For more information and download link go to http://www.skybow.com/docs/o365/webframe.html#Add-In%20Foundation.html or email our email@example.com.
When apps are installed outside of the Microsoft Office Store, they may bypass any, and all, safety and security checks provided by Microsoft.
If you have not done so already, it is recommended that you establish contact with the provider before proceeding with installation. Consider trying this add-in on a separate SharePoint Tenancy before installing it on your primary SharePoint site(s).