skybow Rich Forms provides a powerful editor enabling you to design dynamic SharePoint list forms with business logic as easily and flexibly as adding content to a publishing page or writing formulas in an Excel sheet.
Adding richly formatted useful information on forms, grouping fields, changing the layout or positioning of the fields is no problem with skybow Rich Forms. With using the powerful expression language and custom actions to implement your business logic you are able to do even more with SharePoint lists than you have ever imagined possible. All in your browser and without any programming.
- Freely customize the edit, display or new forms of your SharePoint lists
- Flexibly move around form fields and combine vertical, horizontal, collapsible and tabbed groups to create the layout you need
- Insert an editable grid to provide quick entry options for related items - even when creating items
- Use powerful expression-based calculations to set initial field values or even recalculate values while the user edits the form
- Dynamically hide or disable fields, groups or other elements depending on complex conditions
- Configure actions on buttons or links to send mails, update list items, start workflows, show messages, open web pages, call web services and much more
- Easily define complex validation rules and set required fields dynamically depending on what the user enters
- Filter lookup fields on static values or depending of other input fields
- Embed a document library view to organize documents in an automatically generated unique folder per parent item
- Use an app part to embed the form on any page in the site collection
- Use rich text editing to add freely formatted text, tables, links, images or other media
- Embed any web part inside your form
- Customize forms for external content types (BCS)
- Revert to an older version of your customized form
- See the result while designing using the WYSWYG editor in your browser
- Seamlessly integrated into SharePoint forms using the content editor web part
- Keeps the SharePoint look and feel that users are already familiar with
- Use it in your on-premise SharePoint 2013 or in your SharePoint Online sites
- No external site or tool needed – all in your browser
skybow Rich Forms makes entering business data more user-friendly. Design the forms to reflect custom business logic and make their experience as easy and productive as possible. Show your users the information they want and provide them with the actions they need.
If you want to benefit from our overall business logic, to build powerful business solutions, also check out our other accelerators offered in store.
skybow: Building rich customized business solutions in SharePoint and Office 365, which look great and do more, has never been easier!
NOTE: This SharePoint Add-In works in conjunction with another Add-In "skybow Add-In Foundation”. “skybow Add-In Foundation” is a full trust Add-In, which provides services to all skybow Add-Ins to enhance their feature set. A tenant administrator will need to deploy this specific Add-In to the tenant manually, so that it can be installed to your environment. For more information and download link go to https://www.skybow.com/hubfs/docs/o365/webframe.html#Add-InFoundation.html or email our email@example.com.
When apps are installed outside of the Microsoft Office Store, they may bypass any, and all, safety and security checks provided by Microsoft.
If you have not done so already, it is recommended that you establish contact with the provider before proceeding with installation. Consider trying this add-in on a separate SharePoint Tenancy before installing it on your primary SharePoint site(s).
30-day trial can be requested on App Homepage.