Diff Data Chart add-in is a tool in Excel to visualize the changes in 2 data set. There are 3 types of Diff Data Charts are available: Pie Chart, Column Chart and Scatter Chart.
There are 4 sets of sample data are provided to demonstrate the data structures for the charts:
- Pie or Column chart sample with a string category
- Pie or Column chart sample with a date category
- Scatter Chart sample with a string category
- Scatter Chart sample with a date category
This add-in is easy to use that it allows user to use sample data template to build his/her own data set by pasting the same format data into the sample data table. No special set up is needed.
- 3 types of Diff Data Chart are available . Pie Chart, Column Chart, Scatter Chart
- Mouse over to show the detail data.
- Data type in category can be number, string and date.
- Enter a preferred title by clicking at the title text.
- Easy to use by following the format of selected sample data to build own data.
- Interactive chart that the chart is updated when the data is entered in the spreadsheet cell.