AVEPOINT PTO MANAGER: TAKING LEAVE JUST GOT EASIER
Requesting time off shouldn’t be a job in itself. AvePoint PTO Manager makes it easy for anyone to request, track, approve, and manage leave requests and paid time off (PTO) in Office 365. No confusing processes, no hoops to jump through.
Get real-time tracking of requests and accrued hours, automated email alerts, accurate record keeping of previous requests, and more – all in one simple, scalable application.
About Our Add-in:
AvePoint PTO Manager is an Office 365 - SharePoint Online Add-in that helps organizations effectively manage employee requested time off.
Easy to use, with real time updating, PTO Manager helps companies avoid the confusion associated with requests for leave by allowing employees, supervisors, and HR to communicate and interact through a single platform.
With PTO Manager, companies can:
• Allow employees to track their leave time balance, so they never have to wonder whether or not if they have available time off.
• Empower HR with the ability to monitor requests across the company—making it easier to troubleshoot problems and ensure leave is given within policy.
• Clearly submit, approve or reject leave requests through an easy to use interface with automated email notifications—ensuring communication between supervisors and employees is immediate and transparent.
Other functions include:
• Easily customize and scale PTO Manager to fit your organization’s size, structure, and branding.
• Set work days and work hours according to company policy and structure.
• Create Personal PTO profiles for each individual user, which includes personal information, job title, and position in your organizational hierarchy.
• View carryover, accrued, and annual max or pending leave hours, as well as previous leave records on the Personal PTO interface.
• Specify leave requests with custom or out-of-the-box labels such as annual leave, maternity leave or sick leave.
• Easily select and request a specific day or days off using an interactive calendar.
• Request leave for a few hours by selecting specific time intervals.
• Cancel requests that are pending approval.
• Request for leave on behalf of another user.
• Monitor, approve, and reject leave requests in bulk.
• Track a department or team’s pending or history of leave requests through the Team PTO interface.
• Easily check the status of or mark requests as pending, approved, denied, taken, or canceled.
• Create custom email templates and set automatic e-mail notifications of changes to leave requests.
PTO Manager is provided as a free 30 day trial, limited to 5 users. At the conclusion of the trial, the add-in may be purchased, starting at $1.49/user per month, by contacting AvePoint sales.
For more information, please visit www.avepoint.com/products/mobility-and-productivity/office-365/pto-manager/