Compare and Merge can save you hours of time comparing, analyzing, and reconciling information. With a few clicks you can compare two ranges or lists, review the differences, and optionally merge the results.
Use Compare and Merge to quickly find differences and resolve inconsistencies in monthly reports, time sheets, financial statements, SharePoint lists, data tables, and more.
Benefits of using Compare and Merge:
- Quickly compare ranges and lists of information
- Merge differences into a new list of corrected or up-to-date information
- Easily view differences cell-by-cell and pick from the "left" or "right" cell value to accept it into the merged result
- Quickly find added or deleted records and accept or reject them into the merged result
- Analyze differences in information using colors, data filters, and difference counts
- Find and reconcile changes in information from one period to another
- Automatically merge differences or manually merge using the Task Pane with intuitive merge controls and options
- Select Excel ranges and tables to compare or use macro-like Select Methods to automatically find the ranges to compare
- Compare "current to previous" with one click where the compare ranges are found automatically based on Excel tab order or Excel sheet names containing dates, e.g. "Sales JAN-2016" compared to "Sales DEC-2015"
- Display the compare results in an Excel table or the Task Pane
- Use several options to fine-tune the results including column and row headers, decimal places, and custom date and text handling
- Save Compares to run with one-click at a later time
NOTE: Compare and Merge is available in Excel 2016 or later and Excel Online.
To learn more visit http://www.strivetech.com/Apps/ExcelCompareAndMergeHelp or use the "Free Trial" button to try Compare and Merge today.