Do you need to convert a bunch of numbers from one currency to another?
You do not need to manually look for that exchange rate in Internet anymore.
You do not even have to remember the name of that strange country's currency.
This Excel add-in reads the contents of your current selection, gets the latest exchange rate and converts them into a foreign currency.
- It converts any number of money values from one currency to another.
- Easily searchs and finds a currency by typing the country name, currency name or even its ISO code.
- If you do not feel like typing the currency name then you can select it from the pre populated dropdown.
- It stores your last source and target currencies so you do not have to select them again next time.
- It enables you to paste the conversion results right into your Excel document.
- It allows you to change the Decimal and Thousands Symbol (dot or comma) and remembers this setting so you don't have to change it every time.