Bubble Heat Chart Excel add-in is a tool to visualize up to 4 dimension data by using axis X, Y, bubble color and size.
There are 2 types of bubble chart in this add-in. It is Color Category Bubble Chart that the color represents the category of the data and Color Heat Bubble Chart that the color is turned into heat color to represent the numeric value.
The data are in 5 columns in the following order:
Name(ID) of the data
Numeric value for the axis X
Numeric value for the axis Y
In Color Category Bubble Chart, the 4th column has string value to represent the group, category of the data. In Color Heat Bubble Chart, the 4th column has the numeric value that can be rendered into heat-map color for the bubble.
Numeric value for the size of bubbles.
- Visualize up to 4 dimension data.
- Easy to use and user friendly are the key features of this add-in. Sample data can be used as the template to build your own data.
- Change the title by clicking the title area and enter the text as needed.
- Mouse over the bubbles to view the detail in the tool-tips.
- Interactive Chart: the chart is binding to the data table in the sheet directly, when you update the data, you can see the chart updating.