Find the Zoomforth content you need without leaving Outlook. Create and insert links to Zoomforth pages in your emails, and track how your recipients interact with it.
Zoomforth is used by Marketing, Sales, Learning and Development, and Recruitment teams to design, deliver and track digital content. Zoomforth helps professionals organize rich media content—like videos, images, PDFs and more—into beautiful, branded, secure web pages. This add-in enables you to see all of your Zoomforth pages within Outlook, select a page to insert in your email in one of three visual formats, and track the way your viewers interact with the page.
- Quickly find and send content to your recipients: Access your content—i.e Zoomforth pages—within Outlook, so you don’t have to go searching for it on your computer.
- Stand out visually in emails: Create unique links to your Zoomforth pages, with URLs that can be customized to the recipient. Insert links as hyperlinked text or as visual screenshots of your page.
- Get notified when someone opens a page.
- Learn who is viewing your page: Optionally require new visitors to share their name and contact info to access your pages.
- Understand how visitors interact with your content: Zoomforth’s page analytics illustrate what content receives the most attention.