The Outlook iPlanner Pro Add-in, is an Add-in to your Office 365 Planner. This is our next generation and more advanced version of the Free Outlook iPlanner Add-in.
When you download the Add-in you will automatically get a 30 days’ trail for 3 users. Contact iGlobe email@example.com to activate you license for the number of required users. It is a subscriptions based pricing of US $ 6,00 per user per half year.
Office 365 Planner offers people a simple and highly visual way to organize teamwork. Planner makes it easy for your team to create new plans, organize and assign tasks, share files, chat about what you’re working on, and get updates on progress. Planner can be used to manage a marketing event, brainstorm new product ideas, track a school project, prepare for a customer visit, or just organize your team more effectively.
As a member of the Office 365 suite, Planner is integrated with other Office 365 services, such as Office 365 Groups and Microsoft Teams, so all of the conversations in Planner are available in Outlook 2016, Outlook on the Web, MAC and the Outlook Groups Mobile Apps.
iGlobe Outlook iPlanner Pro Add-in, provided by iGlobe, will give you an overview of your tasks directly from your Outlook.
• You get a quick view of all your task sorted by date. Using the built in filter option, you can filter your task by PLAN, DATE, BUCKET and STATUS.
• Select a task and the task detail will open. You will now have an option to COPY, DELETE & EDIT the task directly from Outlook. By selecting “edit in planner” you will open the task in a browser directly in your Office 365 Planner.
• Create and assign a task to yourself or any other in the Planner Group.
• Create a task from an email, by adding the email subject to the task subject and the mail text to the task description.
•Save a newly created task as an appointment in your calendar and in the group calendar
iGlobe will continuously work on enhancing the functionality of this add-in as Microsoft gives us options to do so.
Please take please a couple of minutes to watch this installation and user guide - https://youtu.be/APEetvShr3A
The Add-in is using your Office 365 domain to login. Should your SharePoint domain differ from your email domain, please enter the new domain in the Add-in configuration.
1. You must have an active Planner in your Office 365
2. An Office 365 administrator must give consent the first time the add-in is activated
3. Add users to the add-in user management
Please contact iGlobe support for any assistance.
Use the Planner to manage your customer tasks. iGlobe CRM Office 365 is a simple CRM that fully integrates to the Office 365 Planner. You can find iGlobe CRM Office 365 on the Office Store