Decision Tree Excel Add-in is a tool that can be used to visualize a course of actions, statistical probability outcomes or option pricing.
Two sample data are provided in the add-in to help user to understand the data structures.
- Decision Tree Sample Data.
- Option Pricing model sample data.
Both sample data have the same format.
The data has 4 columns:
- ID: numeric identifier of the node.
- Label: the label of the node in the tree.
- ParentID: the parent node id in the tree.
- Size: the font size of the node. It is a relative representation of the font size, not the real font size.
- Style: the color of the node. It can be a text such as "black", "red","green" or a color code such as #FF0000, #00FF00 etc.
- User can select different fonts in the setting window for the tree labels.
- The Max Font Size setting can be used to adjust the node size in the tree.
- Mouse over the chart to view the data detail in the tool-tips.
- You can change the chart title by clicking in the title area and enter a new text for the chart title.
- Easy to use and user friendly are the key features of this add-in. Sample data can be used as the template to build your own data.
- Interactive Chart: the chart is binding to the data table in the sheet directly, when you update the data, you can see the chart updating.