Slice Chart (Pie Chart) Excel Add-in is a tool to visualize the data composition of an entity.
This chart has several unique features comparing to regular pie chart:
- Pie slice can be set to fly out
- Pie display angle can be adjusted
- Pie slice label can be set to display different options (label, percentage, and value)
- Pie slice can be set to hide
- Pie display ratio can be adjust
4 data columns are supported in the data set:
- Label column: a text for the pie slice.
- Data column: a data value for the pie slice
- Offset column: the offset of the pie slice fly out. Best value is from 0.1 to 1. If you don't want the slice fly out, this value is set to 0 for all slices.
- Hide column: this is flag column to specify if you want to hide the pie slice ("Y" means hide, "N" means not hide)
- Pie slice can fly out.
- Smaller portion slices can be filtered out by setting the Visibility Threshold .
- Mouse over the chart to view the data detail in the tool-tips.
- You can change the chart title by clicking in the title area and enter a new text for the chart title.
- 3 options to display pie slice text: value, text and percentage.
- Interactive Chart: the chart is binding to the data table in the sheet directly, when you update the data, you can see the chart updating.
- The pie chart size can be adjusted