Advance World Data Map Add-In provides rich customized features to allow users to build world and continent data map.
There are 3 types of display modes in advance world data map:
1. Region: It turns 1 dimension world data into color heatmap.
2. Marker: It can visualize up to 2 dimension world and continent data by using the marker color and size.
3. Text: It can visualize up to 2 dimension world and continent data by using the country name color and font size.
There are 2 types of sample data are provided in this add-in to help user to understand the supported data format and user can use the sample data to build your own data set. The one dimension data indicates the data is in 1 column and the color is used to represent the value. The two dimension data indicates 2 columns of data. The color is used to visualize the first column data. The marker(text) size is used to visualize the second column of data.
In the map region dropdown, you can select the continent that you want to draw and where your data is located.
In this add-in, you can change the map size by setting the height and width in the setting window. If you want to show a bigger map, you can always increase the add-in window size by dragging the frame of the add-in. Then you can adjust the map size by updating the height and width settings.
In the Color Axis settings, you can adjust the colors for the min, mid and max values by clicking the color box.
This addin provides more customized option for user to draw the data map.
You can also specify the value range for coloring. For example, if there are outliers in your data that you don't want to include in the coloring, you can check the "Define Color Range Values" checkbox and enter a minValue and maxValue that you want to map to the min Color and Max Color. The data outside the defined value range will be colored in the minColor or maxColor.
The Size Axis settings only apply to the Marker and Text display mode. You can define the Market Size Value range by clicking the "Define Markers Size Values" checkbox and enter a minValue and a maxValue.
- The continent map is provided.
- Colors and values for coloring can be customized.
- Marker and Text size can be customized.
- Map display size can be customized.
- Insert Sample button and Bind to Existing data button have been replaced with images buttons and are relocated at the top of the settings window.
- 3 map display mode are provided and support up to 2 dimension of state data.
- Mouse over the map to view the data detail in the tool-tips.
- Easy to use and user friendly are the key features of this add-in. Sample data can be used as the template to build your own data.
- Interactive Chart: the chart is binding to the data table in the sheet directly, when you update the data, you can see the chart updating.